Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Here, take one!

My business card for my new Gardening Enterprise. 

I'm really happy to share my business card with you all!! Need gardening consultation? Want to plant a Fall Garden? Now is the time to get that kale, chard, lettuce, cauliflower, broccoli and those other Fall/Winter crops in! I can help! Want to eat better? I can show you how to cook these fresh homegrown veggies. Invest in your health, beautify your home, create a healthy habitat for your corner of the world, try something new or learn more about gardening. I haven't seen it all, but I've seen a lot of it, so let me help you see your way to something spectacular!!

Want to start small? Let's start with an herb box by your window sill. Live in an apartment and all you've got is a balcony? No problem. Want to tear out your whole lawn and start from scratch? Let's talk. Have a café or restaurant? Want to grow what you cook at your business? Let's talk. I can teach you, we can do it together so you learn from me and won't need me anymore in the future, or I can just do it for you if you don't have the time to learn now. Live in Southern California/the Los Angeles area? Email me at tiffaniema@gmail.com about your project and how I can be of service. I look forward to meeting you. If you live in another part of the world and have a gardening question, email me. I look forward to writing to you. My garden hands are yours.


Always Your
Garden Gallivanter,

Tiffanie




*photo by Tiffanie Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment